It is your responsibility to submit your timesheet by the specified deadline. To ensure you are paid on time, your timesheet must be authorised and dated by an approved supervisor.
Our various clients have different ways of recording the hours you work. If you are unsure, contact your Supervisor or Recruitment Consultant.
Please click on the appropriate link to download a timesheet:
If your relevant timesheet is not listed or you are required to fill in a company specific timesheet, contact your supervisor or manager. All timesheets must be signed by your supervisor and submitted on time for payment to occur.
If you are registered to use E-Timesheets, click here.
Make sure you contact us if:
- You are available / unavailable to work on assignments
- You require time off during an assignment
- Your name, contact details or banking details change
- Your assignment is completed earlier than anticipated or is being extended
- Your duties change from the original assignment
- Our client offers you a permanent position
- You are injured in the workplace